The Low Noise Underground Laboratory (LSBB) of Rustrel, Pays d'Apt - France, is part of the Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur.
It may be considered as a :
- Multidisciplinary Laboratory, hosting research programs mixing academical and industrial teams,
- Multidisciplinary Observatory, producing continuously datas, accessible to all,
- Specific geological structure, in a major karstic system,
- Testing facilities hub, taking advantage of the exceptional low noise environment,
- Place promoting regional, national and international partnership.