The third inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology (i-DUST 2010) conference took place from June 8 to June 11, 2010 in the premises of the vélo-théâtre of the city of Apt in France. It has been locally organized by the Laboratoire Souterrain à Bas Bruit (LSBB) of Rustrel, Pays d'Apt. The LSBB is a laboratory of the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis and of the Observatory of Côte d'Azur, labeled by the french CNRS-INSU. i-DUST 2010 was organized with the support of the Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse (UAPV), the Universities of Aix-Marseille, the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the University of British Columbia, the University of Savoie, the Apt county (CCPA), the Conseil Général du Vaucluse, the city of Apt and the STAR Carnot Institute.
The objective of this conference is to share knowledge and know-how in research and innovation applied to small- and medium-scale underground studies. A particular emphasis has been brought to contributions of PhD students from the Universities of the Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur area.
Director of LSBB
- Stéphane Gaffet, General Chairman, LSBB director, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis
- Matthew Yedlin, co-Chairman, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Pascal Febvre, University of Savoie (France)
- Yves Guglielmi, University of Provence (France)
- Frédéric Cappa, University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France)
- Christophe Emblanch, Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse (France)
- Joseph S. Wang, Earth Science Division - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (USA)
- Christophe Sudre, LSBB
- Daniel Boyer, LSBB
- Alain Cavaillou, LSBB
The way to cite a paper published in the i-DUST 2010 proceedings is the following:
author(s), title, in the i-DUST 2010 - 3th inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology Conference proceedings, [number of the article], 2011, edited by P. Febvre and S. Gaffet, published by EDP Sciences (www.i-dust.org), [DOI of the article].